Nice !!

Getting closer.

Now getting:

fatal: could not read Username for 'https://bitbucket.org': No such device or
address
$

Do you know which properties to set for user/password ?

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

message: 2
date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 07:01:04 -0700
from: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Git Push from IBM i Does Not Work ?

I don't know why git on i has trouble verifying the upstream repo, but it does.

git config --global http.sslVerify false

executed in PASE shell before operations works for me.