IBM i Access Client Solutions supports:
Comma Separated Values (.csv)
Tab Delimited Text (.txt)
Text (.txt)
Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (.xls)
OpenOffice (.ods)
Dos Random (.dsr)

We have a few IBM i commands we've downloaded, wrote or modified that are
close
Command Library Text
SQL2CSV ROUTINES SQL to CSV
SQL2XLS ROUTINES SQL to Excel
SQL2XML ROUTINES SQL to XML

IBM has a utility called net.data which is pretty simple to use but it's
been a long time since I've used it.
https://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/netdata/
A simple display of a table could be done with a source member like this
%DEFINE {
dbtable="ROUTINES.BKPLOG"
DTW_HTML_TABLE = "YES"
DTW_SHOWSQL = "YES"
%}

%FUNCTION(DTW_SQL) query() {
select BLGRPN as Group,
BLLIBN as Library,
BLDATE as Date,
BLTIME as Time,
Case BLMSGN
When 0 then 'Err: Unknown Error'
When 1 then 'Library Saved'
When 2 then 'Err: Partial Save'
When 5 then 'Err: Not Found'
When 6 then 'Err: Save Failed'
Else char(blmsgn)
End as MessageNbr
from $(dbtable)
where (days(current date) -
days(date(substr(digits(bldate),5,2)||'/'||
substr(digits(bldate),7,2)||'/'||
substr(digits(bldate),1,4)) ))<4
and (blmsgn < 3 or
blmsgn in(5,6)
)
order by BLDATE desc, BLTIME desc
%}

%HTML(REPORT) {
<HTML>
<BODY>
<H2>Here are the results of your query:</H2>
@query()
</BODY>
</HTML>
%}