Hello Rob Berendt,

Your Power8 8286 41A Ser: xx-##### Update Access Keys (for firmware) has
expired.

A7004761 - FMWREXP Explained - The update access key for the system has
expired or is about to expire.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/P8DEA/p8eb7/fmwrexp.htm

Only firmware updates with a date prior to the expiration date are
allowed. A new update access key is required.
To check the update access key’s expiration date. IBM i command – Use the
display firmware status command “DSPFMWSTS” from an IBM i command line.
To renew the hardware entitlement of this system, obtain a new update
access key from the website
https://www-304.ibm.com/servers/eserver/ess/OpenServlet.wss

Ensure the correct plant code ID is correct when making the UAK request
(i.e. xxSSSSS xx is Plant ID followed by 5 digit Serial Number)

Determine your Plant ID by entering this IBMi command ===> WRKHDWRSC
TYPE(*PRC)
7=Display resource detail
Opt Resource Type-model Status Text
7 CEC01 8286-41A Operational Main Card Enclosure
Type-model . . . . . . . . . : 8286-41A
Serial number . . . . . . . : 06-xxxxx (Example)

Recommendation:
(Non HMC) Manage update access keys with IBM Electronic Service Agent on
IBM i
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-manage-update-access-keys-trs

Non-HMC ASMi Access Setup (to enter the Update Access Key) Accessing the
ASMI by using a web browser
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/POWER8/p8eg1/p8egn_access_asmi.htm