From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JWGrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 3:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CERT Advisory: #144389 Return of Bleichenbacher's Oracle Threat (ROBOT)

I don't believe it has anything to do with our server certificate.

The ssllabs server is checking client connections to our servers and in the server cipher list in which we have the RSA ciphers for PKI are enabled. The only way to get around this is to disable the RSA ciphers.

Jim

Jim W Grant
Senior VP, Chief Information Officer
Web: www.pdpgroupinc.com