Has IBM released any V7R1, V7R2, V7R3 PTFs to correct this issue, I'm not finding any?

https://www.csa.gov.sg/singcert/news/advisories-alerts/alert-on-the-return-of-bleichenbacher-oracle-threat-robot-attack

Impact

An attacker may be able to derive the TLS session key and fully decrypt the TLS traffic to access any sensitive information that is transmitted, such as login credentials and credit card numbers.

Recommendations

System administrators will need to patch their systems if their TLS are implemented using RSA ciphers by the affected vendors/implementations. Visit https://robotattack.org for more information on the respective vendor's patches.

If patches are not available, consider disabling TLS RSA cipher suites, if possible, with the help of the product's documentation or seek assistance from the vendor.

Disabling RSA ciphers on a V7R1 system will basically break SSL, since V7R1 only supports RSA ciphers.

Would need to upgrade to V7R2 or V7R3 for the newer ciphers.

For those running SSL on V7R1, is this the end?

Paul