Rob: "no compatible tape drive" indeed. Target is one HMC-controlled LPAR
on P8.
Rob: If we go your 7.1->7.3 route, do we just 7.3 and then do a SAVSYS and
a restore or do we to a SAVSECDTA and something like SAVSTG or a buncha
SAVLIBs?

Jim: Very cool. Target has modern HMC with latest. Does Opt 40 on LICPGM
back up the whole system?