My dad was an accountant in California
working for a dairy/pharmaceutical company
(Mckesson later on). I'm now 70 and I can
fondly remember how that Monroe seemed
to be the center of his universe for many of
his weekends. I think those times taught me
a lot about dedication and sacrifice as he
surely did a lot of work on the weekends at
the dining room table. Thanks for the
memory!

Bill Roehmer
Senior Pgmr/Analyst
The C.D. Hartnett Company

817 594-3813 ext. 1631

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments
accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender.
The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any
unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law.
If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify
the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the
transmission."