Thanks, Rob. I think I figured it out, with your help.

First, I believe it gets installed because we did have 5770-QU1 (QRY/400) on the v7r1 system before the v7r3 upgrade.
I know there's that upgrade step that reviews what software you have and you confirm what you want installed during the upgrade.
I probably selected it during that step.

I don't see the same available licensed software you do (as in your attached list) as that also is part of the upgrade
(where the ESS site asks which system you are updating).

As for being actually licensed, I don't think we are, yet.  That explains why I don't see it as a available for download.

I found a list of instructions where I can download the 70 day version of it for evaluation,
so I expect I'll be doing that.

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey
Corporate Scientist