FWIW: You can use the "*SQL message finder*" at

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzas2/rzas2finder.htm

(Or Google "sql message finder")

Pick your correct release at the top left.

SQLCODE -30060 gives SQ30060 User is not authorized to relational database &1.
If relational database &1 is DB2 for IBM i, a user exit program denied access to the user, or a failure in the user exit program occurred.

SQLSTATE 08S03 comes up as not found. Maybe a user generated code>

Sam