Bob,

have you tried with CURL from 5733OPS?

You can perform something like

*QSH CMD('curl ftp://FTPSERVER/PATH_TO_DIR --user bob:BobsPasswd > /home/BOB/FTPDIR.lst')*

to redirect the output to a file.

Then you can upload the content to a PF using CPYFRMSTMF

Regards

Diego Kesselman

El 13/11/17 a las 15:17, Bob Cagle escribió:
So I've been looking at Scott's FTP API. I tried to post this message to his FTP-API mailing list, but my message was rejected for some reason. Maybe someone here can shed some light:

So, I need to connect to a partner's FTP site and download and remove any files they've added in a specific directory since the last session.

I can't use MGET with MDEL as I might delete something that hasn't been processed yet. I need to get the list of files, then get and delete each file individually.

Which FTPAPI procedure would be best for getting the list of files? I see FTP_dir, FTP_dirraw, FTP_list, and FTP_lstraw as possible options. What are the differences between each of these?

Anyone else doing the same thing and willing to share the script?

Thanks

Bob Cagle
IT Manager
Lynk