We had to do a little system renaming, etc to get this all working.

Think of these names:
ERP
ERP1
ERP2

The users know they go to ERP. Only you (and BRMS) know about ERP1 &
ERP2.

WRKRDBDIRE on ERP1 shows
Remote
Entry Location
ERP *LOCAL
ERP1 ERP1
ERP2 ERP2
ERP1 is an "alias" entry
Relational database . . .: ERP
Relational database alias: ERP1

WRKRDBDIRE on ERP2 shows
Remote
Entry Location
ERP *LOCAL
ERP1 ERP1
ERP2 ERP2
ERP2 is an "alias" entry
Relational database . . .: ERP
Relational database alias: ERP2

A systems guy (or BRMS) can do a CONNECT TO to get to the right system.

It's quite easy for ERP2 to do this:
RSTLIBBRM SAVLIB(ERPLIB) DEV(KDVLVTL) FROMSYS(ERP1)

What get's tricky is when you save to the DD in one location (the one
supporting ERP2 perhaps) and you need to restore to a machine served by
the other DD. Sure it's replicated but there is a little work to move the
tape from one pool to another to make it accessible to BRMS. I don't do
this often enough to look at automating it. We do it just barely often
enough to remember how.