From: DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
john erps <jacobus.erps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/11/2017 14:03
Subject: Re: IBM i file transfer rant

John,
Have you suggested to IBM that an option to 'take all the
defaults'
would be a great option? Perhaps call it 'Quick excel upload' or some
such?
Have you opened a PMR on this issue?
Anyone who reads this list will know that I love to throw
down a good
rant on IBM (and others, they just don't get on here) but if you've not
attempted to work with IBM to enhance or correct the error then the rant
loses a lot of steam. It's not like this product has 20 years under it's
belt at this point.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com