Hello;

I saw a post about this error about 10 years ago...but didn't really get much out of it for myself as a very new iSeries user.

There are two users that get that error attempting to connect to a V7R3 iSeries box. RC1 = 2 RC2 = 21. I'm quite stumped on this. They can't connect with the iSeries Navigator tool either.

A google search really didn't result in much information. Can anyone point me in some direction to assist with this?

Thanks!

Nathan Pfister
Systems Programmer
Donegal Insurance Group

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail from Donegal Insurance Group may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information. If you are not an intended recipient, please do not copy, use or disclose this email or its contents to others; and please notify us by calling toll free (800) 877-0600 x7880 or by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Delivery of this email to an unintended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client or other applicable privilege.