From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: 2017 October 31 13:19
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SSL Error (SSL_ERROR_NO_CIPHERS) Question

I don't quite follow. The IP in the logs was 13.33.164.82, but that no longer shows up for developer.alalara.com when I enter that in the SSL decoder page.

It tells me:

Multiple endpoints for developer.avalara.com

We've found multiple A or AAAA records for developer.avalara.com. Please choose the host you want to scan from the list below:
13.32.153.5 (port: 443)
13.32.153.15 (port: 443)
13.32.153.113 (port: 443)
13.32.153.77 (port: 443)
13.32.153.95 (port: 443)
13.32.153.229 (port: 443)
13.32.153.165 (port: 443)
13.32.153.207 (port: 443)

Each should have the same SSL certificates I would "assume".

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #12 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Both Text and HTML email support