On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Obviously I must overlook something, but on the emulator about there is:
Emulator
acshod-B20170922_094807
(64-bit)
11.0.8-B20130530

Do others find different values?

Emulator
acshod-B20170911_141938
(64-bit)
11.0.8-B20130530
Version: 1.1.7.0
Build id: 7120
March 22, 2017 12:05:10 PM CDT
C:\Users\...\IBM\ClientSolutions\acsbundle.jar

java.version: 1.6.0_41
java.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_41\jre

Copyright(c) IBM Corporation 2012, 2016
All Rights Reserved