From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
French
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:47 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Remote Printing via tn5250 lp5250d

Thank you - I'm a little confused - under what parm would I specify the
pdt file?  I've been working with the MFRTYPMDL - perhaps that's my
issue?  Thanks.

On 10/11/2017 2:22 PM, Paul Nelson wrote:
According to this, you should be using HPPCL5.pdt or HPDSKJT.pdt

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019534

Search for 8600

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978