If you're talking RPG, it's in the "Programming IBM Rational Development Studio for ILE RPG Reference".

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Dow [mailto:petercdow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:27 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: File Info Data Structure contents

I'm trying to find a description of the contents of the file information data structure contents.

IBM's Knowledge Center helpfully tells me "A description of the contents of the open feedback area, and what file types the fields are valid for, can be found in the iSeries Information Center."

And the iSeries Information Center says its contents have been moved to the Knowledge Center.

Specifically what I'm looking for is a way to determine if the file just opened is an SQL view, not a DDS logical file. It turns out that the number of records on open (pos.156-159 of the INFDS) is incorrect if the SQL view was created with a WHERE clause.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.