Gio,

1) SSH (the network protocol that sftp uses) runs on port 22.

2) The Expect tool you're using was compiled on a system where the stty program (the program that sets options for a terminal) is located in the /usr/local/bin subdirectory. However, in PASE on IBM i, it is located in /QOpenSys/usr/bin.

To fix this 2nd problem, make a symbolic link from /usr/local/bin/stty to /QOpenSys/usr/bin/stty.

However, it should still work without this link -- you'll get the warning message about it not being found, but that shouldn't prevent it working.

Good luck.