Glad you're on the mend Bruce!

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Bruce Vining <bruce.vining@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you. All is well right now and getting better every day, but I have
spent the most of the last two years in hospitals, doctor visits, etc. If
you want to look up a horrible infection, try necrotizing fasciitis.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Roger Harman <roger.harman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, I just want to say 'Welcome Back, Bruce". We've all been
wondering
what became of you. Hope all is well.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power

From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bruce
Vining <bruce.vining@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:13 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QIBM_QP0L_SCAN_CLOSE

Actually it was a midrange archive item by Rob Berendt back on Mon, 6 Feb
2012 09:48:00 -0500. His post had a rather interesting *YES following the
format name and as I knew that couldn't be the program number, program
name, etc I figured it must be for THDSAFE and recalled that the
documentation did indicate the program must be threadsafe. I tried it and
away we went :)

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Tim Bronski <tim.bronski@xxxxxxxxx>