Hi everyone
I started from scratch again

1. I downloaded the latest jTDS Open Source driver for MS SQL Server from
http://jtds.sourceforge.net

2. From this unzipped download, I placed the jtds-1.3.1.jar file in the ifs directory '/java/jdbc'

3. I executed the command
ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSPATH) VALUE('/java/jdbc/jdts-1.3.1.jar')

4. I changed my program to the following - its trying to connect to a MS SQL server

prop = JDBC_Properties();

JDBC_setProp(prop: 'userName' : 'As400_login');

JDBC_setProp(prop: 'password' : 'alanshoreiscool');

JDBC_setProp(prop: 'databaseName' : 'DirectResponseAdmin');

conn = JDBC_ConnProp('net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'

:'jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://WBOHQECDB01:1433'

: prop );

Then I ran the program
Its failing

This is what is being displayed

The java.version property was detected as input. This property is used as output only and has no effect on JVM initialization.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:499)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)

Anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill