i mean to enter, the user can choose which part numbers to enter as the
param.

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <
hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

in crystal when you create a parameter. it can be blank, the user enters
what they like, it can be a pre-determined list of possible values or
dynamic. With dynamic, lets say part number, it will display every single
part number for the user to enter.
the strange here is that it will do this display on my pc but not on the
crystal server, but it used to before the upgrade. I think it went from 7.1
to 7.3 but i have to check that.