Thanks Jonathan

The PC application (actually the Bank's Web application) lets the user
chose
the file to upload from a directory he navigates to. it may as well be a
mapped
IFS drive.

It's possible to grant (revoke) authorities for the file in the IFS but if
the PC user
is able to select it for upload, he's able to copy it to his/her PC and
read it as well
(so I'm told)

I could put the file into a password-protected zip file (easy), or encrypt
it (difficult) .
I've asked some technical persons at the bank, waiting for their answer.

Gad

date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:09:17 +0000
from: Jonathan Wilson <piercing_male@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Secured txt file (Charles Wilt)