Thanks Charles

This is ruffly what I had in mind

The issue is, how can I upload a IFS "Exclude All" txt file to the user's
PC and retain the "Exclude All" authority.

Gad

date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:03:11 -0600
from: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Secured txt file

If you remove all authority to the file, then the user won't be able to
pull it to the PC.

They have have to have read authority to transfer it.

Your process could push it to their PC, but you wouldn't be able to run
that process under the users ID; otherwise they would still need read
access.

You'd have to run the push under an ID that has read access and authority
to the user's PC.

Charles