Hi Gad,

You don't say whether confidentiality is needed as well as integrity or how the process on the PC will work. That said, a solution to detect changes would be to create a PGP detached signature file and send that with the original file to the PC. The PC process would need to perform a signature check immediately before sending to the bank. This involves no encryption so the contents of the original file aren't modified and no key or password is required on the PC end.

Tim