From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Andelin
Sent: Monday, 14 August 2017 3:02 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: [IE] Re: Mirroring by RRN slow for large file

Peter,

I haven't actually tested the performance of RRN vs. keyed index access on IBM i, but the IBM i index search may actually return a RRN if it works like some of the other DBMS products I've worked with. So a known RRN may be the quickest way to find records.

I'm not that familiar with iTera, but I wonder if it may have a configuration setting that controls the queue on the target system?

Nathan.

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Peter Connell <Peter.Connell@xxxxxxxxxxx>