Again, since you are doing the sorting/selection of all rows on your
target machine and you have the wasted bandwidth of transferring the large
percentage of discarded rows I doubt that SSD's will be a significant
improvement. And I have 60+ SSD's on one Power 8 alone. Just like
putting in SSD's will not increase the speed of printing to that IBM
Daisywheel printer attached via emulation.