Pressed send too soon. Sorry.

Also add the PROTECT & PUTOVR keywords. That has worked for me.

Consider adding a line SFLCSRRRN(&RRNA) so you can do away with the x Opt field and a user can use either the arrow keys or the mouse and not have to navigate, key X, and then press Enter. Getting the field value is a simple chain to the subfile with the RRNA number.