There are a lot of different REST APIs available for all the
functions. The OAuth 2.0 requirement is really probably the biggest
hurdle.

I have created apps for the IBM i for Google and Microsoft (onedrive,
email etc see bvstools.com/g4ms.html) but not Azure. I started going
down the azure road and turned around again as quickly as I could...
:) Seems like a huge cluster of over complexity.

But of course, if a customer asked, I would build it. I've got the
foundation already there.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Stefan Tageson