Man, that's the hard way when it's all in that QATMFTP file in QUSRSYS.

On 6/21/2017 11:23 AM, CRPence wrote:
On 20-Jun-2017 09:18 -0600, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
On 20-Jun-2017 08:59 -0600, Buck Calabro wrote:
On 6/20/2017 10:37 AM, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
I would like to get ftp configuration into variable(s) of a CL
program. Is this possible? It look like all config is done
interactively.

Can you give examples of what you are looking for?

Sure. For example, I would like to get CFGTCPFTP data into
CL variable. The command displays a screen. I want the results to
be stored to a file or variable. Is this possible?

For [¿some of?] that, the Retrieve Prompt Override (QPTRTVPO) API to retrieve the results of the replacement/current values of *SAME for the Change FTP Attributes (CHGFTPA) command may suffice.?
(https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/apis/qptrtvpo.htm)[Retrieve Prompt Override (QPTRTVPO) API]

For additional reference; gives reference to a PDF and ZIP including source:
(http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200710/msg00626.html)[RTVDDMF?]
"... a similar need to retrieve FTP attributes and had to write a RTVFTPA command leveraging IBM's CHGFTPA prompt override program ..."