To: "Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc." <mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark S Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/16/2017 04:01PM
Subject: Fwd: your RFE for "Provide namespace for exports"

Hi, Mark:

I was intending to send this note "privately" but somehow it ended up going to MIDRANGE-L... Oops, oh, well... nothing "confidential" in there...

And, who knows? Perhaps it will garner a few more votes?

All the best,

Mark S. Waterbury

------ original e-mail message below -----

See:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=100916

FYI, thanks for opening this RFE.

I added some "Comments" to the "Comments" section, to help elaborate and perhaps suggest how IBM could address this requirement.

And, I voted for it. :-)

Not sure if you saw my updated comments yet, or what you think of them ...so I am sending you this note.

(I was going to create my own RFE but then I found yours, and did not want to create a "duplicate" RFE...)

All the best,

Mark S.Waterbury