I notice a couple of errors.

The first error is:
NAMEFMT 1
502 Command SITE not implemented for NAMEFMT.
Simply using NAMEFMT 1 will work fine between two IBM i's. You will get a
warning, or a downright failure, from any other client going to IBM i. For
example, from Windows command prompt I use
quote site namefmt 1
instead. When going from IBM i to another system (such as downloading PTF
images from IBM, or in your case a Unix system) I use this instead
locsite namefmt 1
even though the instructions say to use namefmt 1. I find that just using
namefmt 1 puts an error in there and if you have ftp scripting software
with monitoring in there why inject an error to have to handle?
In your cause use
locsite namefmt 1

The second error is,
PUT eprodcat_1746250GR.csv
Unknown extension in database file name.
Let's talk about something. Do you know the difference between the CD
command and the LCD command, while you are in FTP? When you use CD in an
FTP session you are telling the remote system to go to that directory.
When you use LCD you are telling the local system running this script you
want to be in that directory.
You need to do one of two things:
a - Execute the lcd /suchAndSuch to put yourself into a directory
or b, specify the directory on your put command such as put
/mydirectory/myfile.csv
because what the system thought you were doing was trying to send a file
named control_1746248GR.csv from a directory named /qsys.lib/mylib.lib or
some such thing. And it's going wth is something in the /qsys.lib file
system named .csv? I know of things like .file, .mbr, .jobd, .savf, .devd
and all the rest of the object types available in WRKOBJ OBJTYPE(...) but
I sure as heck don't see *CSV as in WRKOBJ OBJTYPE(*CSV)

Got it? It's such a newbie question that it probably stumped most of the
experts because we don't even think about this anymore. I had to catch
myself. Literally I was thinking something weird like, well, I don't even
want to go down that tangent. It's too distracting.