From Infor support:

<snip>
Critical Notification: Infor ERP LX IDF Problem with level 27 of IBM SF99572
Dear Valued Customer,

Infor LX support has received reports that customers cannot access
Power-Link after applying the IBM OS V7R1 PTF - level 27 of IBM SF99572.
The issue was resolved after backing out this PTF. Knowledge Base (KB)
article 1908359 describes the specific issue reported. Note that this issue
may impact V7R1, V7R2, and V7R3 PTF Groups for Java 6, 7, 7.1, or 8.

Infor LX Development is actively working with IBM on a resolution to the
problem. Infor recommends Infor LX customers first check the status of this
issue in KB article 1908359 on the Infor Xtreme portal prior to applying
this PTF.

Regards,

Infor LX Support
</snip>

I don't have personal access to the knowledge base article since it's on
Infor's site.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects