Like Kevin said. It's awfully Linux specific, for example, AIX doesn't have
sudo by default, you only have it if you install it. the same with bash.
Some admins I know install both to try to bring both worlds together (and
because bash has autocomplete).
You will have to tell the auditors to get somebody who speaks AIX to
re-write the script, because the most important questions (ssh and
permissions) won't ever be answered with that script. Hell, AIX still
doesn't have ssh by default...

Best Regards,

Roberto