On 4/20/2017 6:33 PM, Mohammad Tanveer wrote:
I have looked into open source Git / BitBucket ...

You don't need Bitbucket. I run Git on IBM i, where the repos get
backed up by my regular backup strategy.

it works but my problem
is that I have 60 source libraries and maintaining them in GIT for Dev / QA
and Prod is a big full time job/task..

I have almost as many libraries (I don't have the power to change that)
and I think the easiest way is a separate repo for each library.

I want something as simple as
checkin / checkout..

Many years ago I spent a few minutes to write a CHECKOUT / CHECKIN
command and made it a PDM user action. That would copy the member to my
test library and put my initials as the source type in the production
library. That way everyone else knew I had it 'checked out'.