We have a partner who signs on to our system. Our VP was wanting to know
which functions they are actually using. A TRCJOB won't work since it's a
"What did they do last week?" type of thing. We use CL menus. I noticed
from my initial review that some programs which I knew were being called
weren't being reported.

Thanks for your time.

Gord