But, in the long reply did you notice that I showed you a way to see if a
set of programs were called?
Perhaps you did but were concentrating instead on why using the CD records
weren't working?
You are the one who made comments on that you didn't want to see source.
This led me to believe that you didn't read the rest of it.

I went through some effort to show you how, exactly, I got those entries
to display. I used bare minimum source and showed you it solely so that
you could see both CALLs being logged.
And what do I hear but
<snip>
I do not really care what programs or commands were. The point is not
what was called but the fact that something was called. I want a report
of all programs and commands called. Including system commands.
</snip>
This is highly confusing. For example should this
I do not really care what programs or commands were.
be
I do not really care what <the> programs or commands were.
or
I do not really care what programs or commands were <called>.

and
<snip>
The point is not what was called but the fact that something was called.
</snip>
Are you asking for a list which shows
CALL ...
CALL ...
CALL ...
CALL ...
CALL ...
and literally just the three dots?

And then you say
<snip>
I want a report of all programs and commands called.
</snip>
I showed you how to do that by using CHGOBJAUD to turn on auditing for
those programs and commands.
And how to read it by using CPYAUDJRNE for the ZR audit types.

And, what do I get in return?
<snip>
I do not really care...
</snip>