On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 13:39 +0000, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Rob,

My own PC is an example, see below.
There is definitely a pattern to this.
I didn't have an open session, but my drive was connected, not disconnected.

Possibly wonkdows doing a periodic, background/service, poll to see if
the network drive is still attached or to update the file list cache? I
guess it would depend on how the mount (or other type of connection) was
done. I vaguely recall that mounts can be done by user or by system due
to an annoying issue I had with my lads (or possibly my virtual win box
- it was a while ago) PC not auto-mounting prior to logon which mucked
up links/icons to apps installed on the network "drive".

Message ID . . . . . . : CPIAD12
Date sent . . . . . . : 03/27/17 Time sent . . . . . . :
02:00:00

Message . . . . : Servicing user profile PAULS from client 10.5.42.68.
Cause . . . . . : This prestart job is currently servicing requests for
user profile PAULS from client 10.5.42.68. The client name is either an
APPC remote location name, or a TCP/IP remote system name.

Paul