That's the one!

On 3/27/2017 8:12 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Vern,

Is this the one you are referring to?.

Troubleshooting IBM i NetServer

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzahl/rzahltrblshootns.htm

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 9:08 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Who is using a mapped drive to IFS?

I believe that IBM has a pretty extensive NetServer troubleshooting document - have you found that?

Vern

On 3/27/2017 7:58 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Mark,

I did find the sessions tab.
Network, All tasks, IBM I Netserver, Sessions.

On a related note to Netserver sessions, every morning, early hours, what would cause a CPIAD12, daily, within a 2 hour window, for several Netserver users, when they aren't even on the system.
Message ID . . . . . . : CPIAD12
Date sent . . . . . . : 03/27/17 Time sent . . . . . . : 02:00:00
Message . . . . : Servicing user profile PAULS from client 10.5.42.68.
Cause . . . . . : This prestart job is currently servicing requests for user
profile PAULS from client 10.5.42.68. The client name is either an APPC
remote location name, or a TCP/IP remote system name.

Paul