From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 9:31 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ACS bringing back more IBM i Navigator Features

I also wonder if there is a political struggle between the web version and
the fat client of the new IBM i Access for Client Solutions. I think the
web version will be relegated to "administrators" at least until they allow
you to totally bypass that initial performance screen and allow you to link
directly to things like printer output.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E