I would not do it just to save a few pennies, the potential to have HUGE
issues in your production environment is very high.

I can understand that, and I'd take that info and use it to log some RFE's
to create a more stable vHMC scenario rather than let it stay as-is. And
maybe somebody is already doing that. If so, please post the RFE links so
we can all vote them up.

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Monty G. James <monty.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>