Oh. I can google and (hopefully) figure it out. I just didn't have time
yesterday and I needed to vent my frustration.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In your console session, if you click on Communication, Configure you
should see a way to change your screen size down from 27x132 to something
less palatable.
It should also have a File, Save or even a File, Save As.

Funny hit I got when I googled for tabbed sessions
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/
forums/html/topic?id=045954aa-bd0a-4c53-96e9-92dfe66eab51

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738