I applied latest V7R1 CUM and groups this weekend on R&D LPAR.

STRRCYBRM report taking 10 hours, previously 5 minutes.
Not sure if the issue also exists in V7R2 and V7R3.

Opened PMR with IBM.

"Thank you for using IBM i Global Support for BRMS

There is an unfortunate issue with the recovery report generation that started to occur after applying the BRMS PTFs that came out in January.
For V7R1 .. the PTF was SI63590. The PTF causes systems with a large amount of BRMS history in QUSRBRM to take a long time to
generate the recovery report. This is being fixed in the March BRMS PTF. A temporary fix is also available that replaces the recovery
report program module. We can send you an email with a SAVF that has the replacement Q1ARRCY module in it .. or you can download it
from the our testcase FTP server.

Let us know what you would like to do ... and we can provide the instructions for installing the fix."

I'm not sure if SI63590 is being marked as defective.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator