Hello,

I would like to put in a place a never ending replication process with some filters to apply on a set of tables (3).
I have a problem with the rcvjrne command.
I have one exit program for each tables.
Each time a detach of the journal receiver occur my program stop.

What message(s) do I have to monitor in the cl program in order not to stop the process and not to miss any transactions ?
Do you advice to use a data area for storing the sequence number ?
This is an example of my cl program.

DCL VAR(&SEQ_NUMBER) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(10 0)
DEBUT: RTVDTAARA DTAARA(TMEVT_FAST) RTNVAR(&SEQ_NUMBER)
CHGVAR VAR(&SEQ_NUMBER) VALUE(&SEQ_NUMBER + 1)
RCVJRNE JRN(JRNDEV) EXITPGM(RCVTMEVT_1) FILE((TMEVT)) +
RCVRNG(*CURCHAIN) JRNCDE((R)) ENTTYP(PT PX UP +
DL) ENTFMT(*TYPE3) DELAY(*NEXTENT) +
FROMENT(&SEQ_NUMBER) TOENT(*NONE)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF7062 CPF7054) CMPDTA(*N) EXEC(DO)
RcvMsg MsgType( *EXCP ) Rmv( *YES ) */
GOTO CMDLBL(DEBUT)
ENDDO
ENDPGM