Simple CL to get the CSV and populate a db2 file:
(i did this pre-HTTP support in SQL)

PGM
/* +
CREATE TABLE YourLibrary/SF97730 ( +
PRODUCT CHAR (7 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
OSRELEASE CHAR (6 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
PTF CHAR (7 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
PKG CHAR (6 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
AVAILDATE DATE NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
MRIFEATURE CHAR (4 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
REPLACEDBY CHAR (7 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
CATEGORIES CHAR (3 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, +
ABSTRACT CHAR (75 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT +
) +
+
*/

LIBHTTP/HTTPAPI +
URL('http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.+
wss?uid=nas4SF97730&aid=3') +
DOWNLOAD('/home/PTFs/httpapi.97730.csv')

CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/home/PTFs/httpapi.97730.csv') +
TOFILE(YourLibrary/sf97730) +
MBROPT(*REPLACE) +
RCDDLM(*LF) +
STRDLM(*NONE) +