From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 9:01 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Following a dropped 5250 session - CPF5140 - Can the PC ip
address and/or name be found in any log?

I actually had a copy of below from earlier in the week.
I'm going to schedule this, twice a day, file the output.

RUNSQL REQUEST('SELECT
REMOTE_ADDRESS , JOB_NAME , LOCAL_PORT, Count(*) FROM
QSYS2.NETSTAT_JOB_INFO
WHERE LOCAL_PORT = 23 AND JOB_TYPE = ''INTERACTIVE'' AND JOB_NAME NOT
LIKE
''%QPADEV%'' GROUP BY ROLLUP(REMOTE_ADDRESS,JOB_NAME,LOCAL_PORT) ORDER BY

REMOTE_ADDRESS , JOB_NAME') OUTPUT(*PRINT) /* TELNET iSeries Access for

Windows */.

Paul