To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Vinay Gavankar <vinaygav@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/09/2017 10:53AM
Subject: Re: Commitment Control

Right. That is what I was doing.

The mystery has been solved. This client uses Synon, and the starting of
commitment control was "hidden" in one of the Synon routines. I had no
access to the source of those routines, hence could not figure it out.
Someone who was more familiar with Synon, pointed it out to me.

Thanks everyone for your time.