From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Justin Taylor
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 10:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Question for Admins, General

A lot will depend on the environment.

I have a single partition 720 running all in-house software.

Morning checklist:
• Check Management Central
• WRKPRB
• Check fax system
• Check virtual tape backup

Afternoon checklist:
• Check backup job is at delayed status in QBATCH
• Check CPU% (looking for run-away jobs)

I also keep iNav up the corner of my screen throughout the day showing the QSYSOPR queue.