I'm trying to decide if the new HMC GUI brings anything to the table.

Positive comments:
- I can use a GUI to do an NFS install instead of having to use a command
like chsysstate from the hmc command line.

I was an early HMC adopter and the first HMC's were absolutely total
pieces of <expletive deleted>. If you got through the day with less than
7 IPL's you were having a good day.
I really like the classic HMC.
I am trying the enhanced because:
- IDK if lobbying IBM to stay at Classic will do any good. I want to be
sure that they start ironing out any bugs before I'm stuck with it.
- To get over any possibility I'm suffering from the "it's change
therefore it must be evil" syndrome.

What was the name of that other disaster IBM tried to foist on us? Was it
Systems Management Console? Came close to ordering one but was talked out
of it.