From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 7:09 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: New HMC look: how to dynamically lpar

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

<snip>
from Enhanced view, select the partition and from the task menu below, select "Manage"
</snip>
That is no longer the case. Your version of HMC probably matches this out of date documentation
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012228

I agree on the classic view. I just used it this morning to bang out adding another nwsd. I'm just battling through the enhanced view with IBM as I suspect that IBM will some day do away with 'classic' and want the enhanced fixed prior to that.

Plea: Open up tickets and get this fixed.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755