So, are you wrapping Java? I am curious because I am using a pretty old version of iText, the one that preceded the current versions that are very restrictive in licensing (Affero General Public License (AGPL) ) and it is used in a few of my Java programs. I know that they have developed solutions for other languages but I would guess that the version for IBM i environment would be Java.

I know that there are also some iText "work a likes" that might be based on C but I am curious about the language your "black box" uses....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek